Thread: How can we control on other Mac on a network?

How can we control on other Mac on a network?

I have searched for this topic on net but I am unable to find the details related to this. I am not a networking mastermind but only a novice. I am having two Mac at the place of my work one with Leopard and the other one with the Tiger operating system and both of them are connected to network through Ethernet connection. The thing I want to control another Mac on a network

Re: How can we control on other Mac on a network?

As far as I know Tiger operating system will not permit the distribution of screen. But you are allowed to edit all of that under the system settings and then in the sharing. After that you will see each computer in you network folder that is in the finder, you can do this by pressing control, Shift , K when in the finder is open.

As the Virtual Network Computing viewer for the Tiger I am using chicken of Virtual Network Computing. For the server on the tiger is using Vine Server for this purpose. But for the Leopard, the Built in client is much better since it is allowing screen scaling. The server in the Leopard can be turned in the preference settings. I think you have got a little bit of information related to that.

If the Leopard is the one you are having, than you have to make sure that the Tiger system has the Remote Desktop enabled in the distribution and you have an account on the Tiger system. Once it is done, the Tiger system will display the Leopard system’s Finder sidebar and all you have to be to click Share Screen.

Individually I am really concerned with the privacy issue that will be endangered because of the screen sharing that is implemented. Because of that accessing the file is very easy that can be really harmful if the points about that are released. I have the clear idea that for these things to happen sharing of screen is required.

The only possible way through which a person can see the other person screen and without booting, if they are logged in as the administrator. I am saying this because I have tried this on with my friend’s computer. I am sure if you logged in as the administrator you will not face any kind of problem, and you smoothly do your work.