Thread: Iphone 3G 3.1.3 does not detect any wifi

Iphone 3G 3.1.3 does not detect any wifi

I bought an Iphone 3g (I would never of) a few days ago and since I try to connect to the wifi network from my home ... without success!! My Iphone can not find my wireless network. I tried everything. Even manually find it but still it does not work. I have a WEP protection. AC is what would be the problem?? I want to resolve my problem as soon as possible. So I am hoping that someone over there will help me sooner.

Re: Iphone 3G 3.1.3 does not detect any wifi

Unable to use Wi-Fi mode on iPhone or iPod touch because no address is listed Wi-Fi for the device. The iPhone or iPod touch seems to be connected to a Wi-Fi, but it can not use Wi-Fi to check email, browse the Web or perform other data transactions are some of the symptoms of this problem. Go to: Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Settings Network maps and confirm. The iPhone will reboot normally and detect wireless network should re-run again.

Apple has just put online a new record of aid devoted to a problem which is not really new the inability of some iPhone or iPod Touch using WiFi or Bluetooth. The cases before us today is one in which the iPhone returns an error message indicating that there is no physical address listed for the device. The buttons activate the WiFi and Bluetooth then appear grayed out in the Settings menu. Maybe resetting the WEP encryption will fix this issue.

To solve the problem, I suggest to try one after another the following four operations :
    1. Reset network settings (Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings).
    2. Reset the entire device, after making a backup through iTunes.
    3. Restore the firmware of the iPhone or iPod Touch through iTunes
    4. Finally, if none of the three steps above have helped restore WiFi, contact customer service to get the terminal.

The incident is not extremely common, but many users have complained of having lost access to WiFi and Bluetooth after installing the 3.0 firmware.

Put yourself in airplane mode and then turns the wifi. Then delete your connection and tries to sync again. It does not work on a livebox after a second sync and that's good. I had transferred control of MAC addresses to make it work (even if the MAC address of the iphone seems to be hiding in the info). For Security, it remains the wep address. I'm Livebox and the connection once established once it reconnects automatically when the WiFi is enabled in Settings> WiFi Networks. Otherwise you must verify that the Wi-Fi option is enabled in Settings> Wi-Fi networks and the network of your company is selected.

The fact that the laptop will not detect the wifi is also reassuring for the iPhone. Indeed it is rare that two different devices have the same breakdown. So your wireless adsl box which needs a reboot. Must comply with the instructions of the provider to perform the manipulation. At that Free is a disconnect / reconnect the power. For my case unfortunately I still drying. At worst I reset the iPhone completely.

If you want to transfer from a wireless PC or Mac on your iPhone you need two wireless cards. 1 connected to the hotspot infrastructure and another on a different SSID and channel connected to the iphone. The Wi-Fi card for your PC or MAC can connect one's channels at once (it's mathematical, logical, always ...). However, the ad-hoc is not on the same channel that the Wi-Fi network you are trying to reach them. It is for this reason that this can only be wired on a MAC or PC.