Thread: Wireless Router WAN light keeps flashing

Wireless Router WAN light keeps flashing

I have a computer that connected to Wireless Router Hardware that version number: WR340G v5 081520C2 and Software version number: 4.4.0 Build 091222 Rel.60033n. My Network topology and related configurations are
    MAC Address: 94-0C-6D-22-26-70
    IP Address: 192.168.1.1
    Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
    I find trouble to connect my Wireless Router to WAN but i saw that lights flashing that means the data packets will receive and send. Any idea. Please help.

You need to check the WAN port that connected a device is dynamically assigned IP, dynamic IP that users should choose, but rarely encountered such a situation, families are generally only use PPPoE mode or a static IP mode. Wireless routers use to dial the user should select PPPoE mode, fill in the appropriate corresponding ADSL user name and password. If a fixed IP access to a WAN port, then the static IP users to explore, if under the plan.

In the basic setup, when the user does not need the wireless network, you can choose to disable this feature is not available in many brands. Has a 14 channel selection, the general brand mostly 11 to 13 channels, where suggestion is the best channel to use automatic switching. Wireless encryption is definitely needed, and if forget to set the password, is likely to be stolen and broadband, but also may be invasive to the computer, if you run into is a master hacker, the planting of some Trojan or virus, that could be enough pain.

You need to login to the wireless router's management interface. Wireless routers with the IE on the PC connected to input 192.168.1.1, the majority of wireless routers default management IP is 192.168.1.1, user name and password are admin, specifically Which wireless router can refer to the relevant instructions, the instructions on both wireless router to specify the management interface login user name and password.

If you enter 192.168.1.1, the address not be opened, and that is the problem PC's network settings, open the Connection Properties, IP address set to 192.168.1.x, (x for the 2-255 number) other default, the gateway can not management. Or choose to automatically assign IP. You need t access to the wireless router's configuration interface, the system will automatically pop up a "Setup Wizard." For starters, in accordance with the "Setup Wizard" Next to continue. In fact, the "Setup Wizard" to manually set up their own project with the same thing.

You should use cable broadband cable into the wireless router WAN port, and then use a cable from the LAN port and your laptop (or desktop) directly connected. Then open the browser, enter the usually 192.168.1.1, or 192.168.0.1, input management account and password, usually admin, enter the Setup Wizard, step by step, fill in the past, according to the source of your broadband good choice, if it is ADSL, will have to fill in user name and password, if there is a fixed ip address or ip address is not fixed broadband, will have to fill out the necessary information, all the way filled in the past, very simple.

I am using mouse that a wireless router is TP-link R460 wireless router is TP-link WR541G. So the first connection mode is: join the wireless router WAN portNamely: R460 LAN port --- WR541G WAN port The second way is to join: the wireless router's LAN port connectionNamely: R460 --- WR541G LAN port LAN por. First, I connected the wireless router WANNamely: R460 LAN port --- WR541G WAN port(This assumes R460's LAN port using the default IP address 192.168.1.1, which can enter the R460 router settings through 192.168.1.1, and the R460 has been set up correctly, you can access).