Thread: Troj/MBroot-H removal

Troj/MBroot-H removal

Mt desktop is running absolutely fine with windows 7 operating system last night while i was browsing i got a message that it has been infected with the Troj/MBroot-H virus. This was really shocking to me as avg 9 was already installed on my desktop. tell me how can i get rid of this shit. Also tell me whether the free antivirus are worthless.

Re: Troj/MBroot-H removal

Download the HijackThis application on the machine then install it in the directory or folder of your choice. After the downloading this application launch the software and click do a system scan and save a logfile. a report will appear on your screen post that file here :-) after getting the log file i can try to suggest a solution.

According to my knowledge the free antivirus application are made for the sales and promotion of the paid antivirus only. In most cases the free version of the antiviruses will not even detect the code whereas the paid version will successfully remove the application.

It would be better if you try a paid antivirus application.

The antivirus application like Microsoft Security essential will help you in this situation because Microsoft Security essential has the option Automatic Update, which downloads the latest security updates to Windows important when you are connected. This tool automatically detects spyware and other potentially harmful, and removes them.

I used eScan antivirus 10.0 which removed a trojan (from VDownloader) avast (free) has never seen.

By cons, it can not see the junk found with McAfee and Kaspersky.

On my machine, it runs with Avast without problems, but a slowdown. so i uninstalled the Avast.

Kaspersky is PURE remote malware and unsolicited messages, while letting you manage your applications, your mail and Internet connections. Additional security tools erase all traces of your Internet activity to prevent hackers find them. Advanced backup tools and a highly advanced encryption tool let you decide judge to decide who you want to share your personal data.

eScan Anti-Virus is a program which, as its name suggests, flush your PC virus villains lying everywhere on the Internet (or elsewhere). Easy to use, eScan Anti-Virus gets within reach of everyone with a clear interface, separated into five categories. "Shares" allows you to run a scan of your entire system or select the folder to control.