Thread: Trouble removing Backdoor and Agent2 Trojans

Trouble removing Backdoor and Agent2 Trojans

Big problem with trojan horse backdoor virus agent.2.H very resistant even to adware and spybot. is it possible to delete the D:\ system volume information. I am using AVG 9.0 Free edition antivirus installed on my desktop. why AVG is not able to delete the virus. Please suggest a solution to get rid of this problem. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Trouble removing Backdoor and Agent2 Trojans

Try to updating antivirus program which you are using on your desktop. if the AVG still does not detect the virus then i think that the antivirus is not capable of deleting the antivirus so i would advice you to go for a new applcation which ever you like can you tell me whether you will prefer a free version or a paid version of an antivirus application. After knowing this i can help suggest you.

Thanks for the quick response i have been using the AVG antivirus and even after upgrading my antivirus program it is not able to get remove the antivirus so can you tell me which antivirus application will be good and i am thinking to buy a paid version of an antivirus application. Please help it is really very troubling

I would advice you to have a look at the links which i had given below which will help you to select the best antivirus application for your system. Kaspersky has emerged to be one of the best antivirus you should try it. It works quiet well though. Which is the best antivirus software for 2009. Hope this will help you.

BitDefender Total Security 2010 combines a comprehensive proactive protection against security threats on the Internet and backup and system maintenance without slowing down your PC. BitDefender Internet Security 2010 protects your family against viruses, hackers and spam on the Internet, without slowing down your PC. I have personally used Bit defender it is a superb program.

Microsoft Security Essentials is a security solution that is designed to protect your computer by fighting against viruses, spyware, rootkits, Trojans and all other types of malware. Like its competitor Avira AntiVir Personal , it has the advantage of being completely free unlike many antivirus hits as Norton Internet Security.

pcs365_12 Guest

star Re: Trouble removing Backdoor and Agent2 Trojans

Dear friend use Bitdefender, it help help you remove the above all. Also use ccleaner everyday after prolomged net session.

Microsoft Security Essentials has a clean interface and well defined while offering the essential features of a good antivirus which makes its easy for any user. It gives you the opportunity to determine its frequency scan and type of action on your system.

Finally, remember to uninstall your other antivirus program on your Windows system before installing Microsoft Security Essential for the presence of several programs of this type on the same computer may cause malfunctions.

Dylan18 Guest

yeah,it's helps me a lot..I have removed all