Thread: Suspected Malware KB342145-x86-ENU.exe

Suspected Malware KB342145-x86-ENU.exe

Hello, I have got infected by the malware KB342145-x86-ENU.exe. And now I am getting problem while removing that. I have tried to remove that file with the help of Norton Antivirus but it is not possible for Norton to remove that file. So, if you are having any solution from which I will able to solve this problem, then help me to solve it. I have Windows xp operating system installed on my computer.

Re: Suspected Malware KB342145-x86-ENU.exe

You need to use the malware remover application for this purpose. You can use the Malwarebytes malware remover. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. In our product we have compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The realtime protection module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.

I am also using the Malwarebytes Malware Remover due to the below benefits:
    • All its software is completely free;
    • They are all in portable version,
    • They are multilingual
    • And they are updated regularly

You can use the malware removing applications and get solved your problem. You can simply select one from below:
    • Multi-AV Scanning Tool
    • Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
    • Ad-Aware Free Anti-Malware
    • Spybot - Search & Destroy
    • SpywareBlaster

You must need to search the process related to your KB342145-x86-ENU.exe and then simply select that process in the Task manager. After that you will able to stop that process with the help of the End process button. It will simply end your process and then you will able to solve your problem. You just need to scan your computer and then delete the file when you find it.

I would suggest you to use the Malware Scanner. It will give you features as below:
    • Scan contains three options: quick scan, full scan, custom volume scan.
    • you also have the ability to scan memory, scan Registry (quick scan, deep scan) and scan cookies .
    • The ability to choose which action to take on the Infected objects( Quarantine, Keep or Delete).
    • The ability to save the scanning log results by pressing on 'save to file' button .
    • The ability to make a backup for list of objects you want & the ability to restore them as well.
    • The Program has a keep List that contains entries to components you don't want Malware scanner to remove or detect in the next scan.
    • A System Guard Module that contains: Startup Guard, BHO Guard, Windows Guard, Internet Explorer Guard & Guards Summary.
    • Alerts that fires the alert types that you made in the system guard.
    • The options window contains tabs which include: General options, Scanning options, Startup options, Live update options, Schedule options & Interface option

You must have to try for the use of the safe mode in this case. If you simply make use of the safe mode and scan your computer for the infection of the virus then you will able to delete those files which you are not able to remove from the regular mode. So, just make try for this, and if you are getting the virus infected files, simply delete those all. It would get deleted and then you will able to fix your problem.