Thread: Virus Rootkit.win32.tdss.d HELP!!

Virus Rootkit.win32.tdss.d HELP!!

My antivirus program is notifying me every now and then about Virus Rootkit.win32.tdss.d this virus is really affecting my systems performance. Please tell me how to go about this problem anyone aware about this virus please help me. I would any help in this matter. I am using a desktop computer installed with windows Vista.

Re: Virus Rootkit.win32.tdss.d HELP!!

For this i would suggest you to get a new antivirus application installed on your system i think that the AVG 9.0 would be the best option available to you since it is available freely form the AVG and you can update the application by the antivirus updates released by the AVG. Any time you can move to the paid version .

Microsoft security essentials is a simple, light and pleasant may be great for users with a safe and responsible behavior regarding the use of PC and the web. Its small size and light weight make it a good choice for netbooks and small configurations.
    For those whose behavior is "at risk", namely those who use p2p software misuse, those who download pirated games or programs, those who easily click on any link on internet, msn or facebook etc. ... those will have to switch to a more powerful and more experienced.

Follow the steps which are listed below in order to get rid of the virus

• Reboot your machine and then hold the F8 key from your keyboard.
    • In the black screen which is seen select safe mode with networking.
    • Now download the malwarebytes antimalware utiltiy on your desktop and then i get your scanned by the malwarebytes.

A rootkit is a "kit" to become "root" (administrator) of a machine. This is a really complex malicious code piggybacks on a machine, and sometimes the very core of the operating system. It is thus able to take full control of a PC without a trace. Its detection is difficult for a number of antiviruses. , A series of programs that allow hackers to install on a machine (already infected or operating a security hole) and prevent its detection. Formatting would be the last option to resolve this issue.

As all programs, including antivirus and anti-spyware, it must go through before anything. So they can not rely on any information collected on the system. The growth of rootkit is favored by the fact that most users the Windows operating system work under the rights of an administrator, which greatly facilitates the installation of a rootkit on computers.

If you have TeaTimer (Spybot resident), disable it or it will interfere with disinfection by preventing the modification of BHO and registry repair.
    • Start Spybot, click on "Mode", check "Advanced Mode"
    • On the left, click on "Tools", then "Resident"
    • Uncheck the box in front Resident "TeaTimer" then quit Spybot: