Thread: BEST PCMCIA wireless card

BEST PCMCIA wireless card

Hello
    I had bought the PCMCIA card Advance 4 USB 2.0 ports some months ago and I also had some problems at the beginning. I did say at the beginning because I got it to work in plugging the power cable on one of my USB1 ports usb1 before turning on the PC (card set to pass before turning on the PC ..). In a result I had another concern was that my card was not recognized. Then according you provided the solution I tried but nothing worked.
    So I think to change the card (maybe there would be some defect in Card). I am here, so that you can suggest me some good PCMCIA wireless card. Hope that someone will help me soon.!!

Re: BEST PCMCIA wireless card

Now you do not have any grasp of the architecture of a laptop, because for the integrated graphics card to the motherboard. Since you are using the PCMCIA cards with USB ports and you are facing problem with the current one, then have you tried with the other PCMCIA wireless card..?? If that works that means you will have to change the card. If its under warranty its better to have a replacement.

The future standard of management of wireless networks, Wireless-G, is almost five times faster than Wireless-B (802.11b) are widely distributed across the territory (homes, businesses, and public wireless connection) . In addition, since both standards use the same radio frequency band of 2.4 GHz, Wireless-G devices are also compatible with Wireless-B equipment 11Mbps existing. The new Notebook Adapter Wireless-G Router integrates these two different standards so you can connect your notebook to existing 802.11b infrastructure, and wireless G at high speed. The Configuration Wizard guides you step by step to configure the adapter to your network settings. Then simply insert it into the PC Card slot of your laptop to enjoy access network from your computer while preserving all your mobility.

Take advantage today of a network connection 802.11b standard and spread while getting ready to move to the Notebook Adapter Linksys Wireless-G. The following are the Key features :
    • Networking Wireless-G Broadband (draft 802.11g) for your laptop
    • Data rates up to 54 Mbps, 5 times faster than Wireless-B (802.11b)
    • Also compatible with Wireless-B networks (at 11Mbps)
    • Wireless Security, WEP encryption up to 128 bits

NetGear is the worldwide leader in networking products for SOHO, SME and individual. NetGear uses only the best components and most tested in the market. Its mission is to respond to market needs SOHO (Small Office Home Office) networks with equipment for both efficient, economical and simple to install. Netgear's product line includes hubs, switches and Ethernet interface cards, network startup kits, modems and ISDN routers, cable and ADSL servers, printers and storage. So you can think of this also.

You can also go for the PCMCIA Card to USB 2.0 4-Port. The following are some points that describes it :
    • Brand new high quality
    • Transfer data easily and quickly
    • Speed up to 480 Mbps
    • Support 32-bit cardbus type II interface
    • Output Current 500mA (Max)
    • 4 USB 2.0 ports, but also compatible with USB 1.1
    • Plug and Play
    • Support Windows 2003/XP 98SE/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP/Server / Vista
    • External power: 5V DC

The package contains :
    • 1 x PCMCIA to USB 2.0 4-Port
    • 1 x USB cable
    • 1 x Pilot

The RangePlus Wireless Notebook Adapter Is The simple way to add or upgrade wireless connectivity in your notebook computer. Just slide it Into your notebook 's PC Card slot and enjoy incredible high-speed wireless network access while Retaining true mobility. The RangePlus Wireless Notebook Adapter uses the very latest wireless networking technology to Achieve extended range. Ordinary wireless networking technologies unlikable That are confused by signal reflections, MIMO Actually thesis uses reflections to Increase the range and Reduce dead spots in the wireless coverage area. The robust signal travels Farther, Maintaining wireless connections Much Farther Than Standard Wireless-G.