Thread: Can not connect to Internet via wireless Belkin N1 Router

Can not connect to Internet via wireless Belkin N1 Router

I have a Belkin N1 router by using which i have connected 4 PCs via ethernet connection. My friends can run XBOX and PS3 on those computer systems. When i tried to connect one more PC in this network but with a wireless connection, Then i am getting an icon at the bottom saying that excellent signal strength and i am connected, Why am i getting "Page Cannot be Displayed" all the time? It was working perfectly with the P3 CPU but not with the P4 i guess.

Re: Can not connect to Internet via wireless Belkin N1 Router

It might happen that there would be something problematic with the wireless device which you are trying to use on your computer system. I suggest you not to use it directly with the network. Before that try to use it with the single computer system and then check that is it connecting your PC with the wireless internet or not.

You need to update the firmware of your Belkin N1 Router which might be causing this problem. I have seen this kind of problems on my belkin router and i have solved it by going to the firmware page of Belkin. Click on the Belkin Firmware Update to go to the firmware web page.

I do not think that there would be anything wrong with your router as you have connected it to the 4 PCs already though you have used ethernet but still, It should not be giving any problem with wireless as well. I think you should directly contact with the nearest Belkin Cutomer Service Center where you would not be having any burden to get rid of this problem. If it is under warranty then it would be much more useful for you.

There would be something in your room surrounding which might be interfering with the wireless network of your Belkin router. Actually conflict of wireless network also can cause this kind of issue because of which your router would be showing enough signals but the signals would be getting redirected by some other disturbance.
    I would like to make you check that is there any other device using the wireless network?
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I think you should try accessing some simple html web site which does not need much speed of an internet. Actually it might happen that your router would be giving you slow speed internet which would not be able to fetch the website which you would be trying to access.
    You may try to enter for google which does not have much content but it would get opened if your router is really providing an wireless internet.

I have seen this kind of issue on my laptop when i tried to use wireless connection on it. Actually i was using it in my mobile shop where lots and lots of wireless network were working simultaneously and in those surroundings me wireless internet was getting disturbed again and again but at least it was working, that is another issue that it was very much slow.