Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Particular website is not loading

Networking & Security

Old 06-05-2010

smile Particular website is not loading

I recently facing this problem(from past 5 days), when i try to open "www.copperbulls.blogspot.com" my browser shows "Server not found"
i tried with opera, IE8, firefox 3, chrome. same problem but other website is working fine & other thing is i have 2 pc of same config thjis problem is in 1st pc. i have not installed any program prom past 3 monts.

Old 06-05-2010

Re: Particular website is not loading

Hello there, the particular website is not loading because it is the problem of the server itself. You do not have to worry for it. Just wait for sometime. They will correct it from their end and there will be no problems after that.
Old 06-05-2010

In another pc, it is loading well. It is not problem with the website.
Old 06-05-2010

If there is any firewall enabled then disable it and check if the website is opening. Sometimes the realtime shield of the firewall or the antivirus gets activated if the software is updated. Hence check if the shield is on and then disable it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,