Thread: Opera mini not connecting over GPRS

Opera mini not connecting over GPRS

Hello,
    After being unable to connect with opera mini 4 or 5 on my box-Fi is now on the GPRS. To summarize new client I get the Virgin Samsung S8000 Jet. I choose to install this little gem of Opera. First test, and it assumes that only the GPRS connection. Then, without having changed anything in network settings JDA is the opposite: I can not get connected with wifi. If you have any solution to fix this problem then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Opera mini not connecting over GPRS

Hello,
    In Opera Mini, there is no thrashing of settings can affect the connection. See my reply in your previous message, when your device does allow Mini wanted to use GPRS only, if the behavior of your browser changes as you do not change its configuration, there is fortunate that it comes from your camera or your operator. It is also possible that it comes from the machine settings JAVA but, again, it will refer you to the manual your device or its supplier.

Hello,
    Even i did had the same problem but thank you for your response. I understood the problem I put the sim in the Jet, and stupor I connect the way I want (wireless or Opera Mini!). Hard to digest! Then I copy the settings of the sim SFR and differentiates the VM. The waiting period is only 120 'from VM, so it is 300' on SFR. I Set again the sim VM 500. Thanks again for your help.

Hello,
    You probably do not activate Opera Mini and enabled Java applications to connect to the Internet. Go to: Menu> Games and applications (short, where is Opera Mini ). Highlight Opera Mini (not click), select Options> Open Folder Options> Application access> Communication and choose Apply once (or equivalent). See if this helps.

Hello,
    What interests me is the research is "personal" is to tell search engines that can add little or even. I will try but knowing well that one is obliged to connect to the Internet to explore this part of Opera Mini that I've always been cool, especially since it is not straightforward. That is just an idea for future use Opera Mini. I guess I am correct here.

Hello,
    My question: Is it possible to install a browser "independent" on my blackberry, I can set my own way and so I can see Internet via GPRS occasionally (I do not need more) as I did with my old Nokia 3510 this just by paying a small fee for each Internet connection?

Hello,
    I just bought my first Blackberry (8100). I'm really happy with the features calendar, the grip and feel of the device.
    I regret two things:
    - the first is that there is not, unless I am mistaken, software comes with the phone for a clear interpretation of data on a PC. To synchronize and display the contents of the agenda, it must go through complicated maneuvers or through a program like ABC Amber this to get a readable backup appointments.
    - The second is that to have access to the Internet, it seems that we have to go through an approval service provider. Only who can configure the original browser.