Thread: Opera Mini through wifi

Opera Mini through wifi

Hello,
    I try to run Opera mini to work with my wifi. Unfortunately, it starts with the Internet-to-Go screen and loads the Opera is not complete - or breaks off, as no internet connection would be available, although the device is connected via wifi. A setting that the connection can be set, I have not found. So, if you guys have any solution for this then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Opera Mini through wifi

Hello,
    I assume that your phone is O2 branded. That means you must own with the integrated browser mini.opera.com and the kids download and install there. only among applications on the options from the Mini and the Internet settings, then allow local connections. I hope this link and the information will help you. If you have any more problems in installing opera mini then you can post.

Hello,
    Fo my phone opera mini just works without any problems. I have a normal (not branded) w995, wireless connection works, can the integrated browser and download on mini.opera.com we install. But at the start or initialize wonders of opera I am always looking for the connection, but have allowed local connection (wherever it goes), which happened two times.

Hello,
    I had to specify a connection, just hope that does not cost incurred now, so I'm using wireless connection. That would be an alternative if I take almost have no wifi, right? What version of Opera Mini you've downloaded? And did you also times with the pc tried to download your mobile phone software?

Hello,
    Well if you've made an update, the full accounts and all the preset again, what have you provider? O2? Therefore account create fake and operational use. Yes with o2 for example, you can choose between volume or time billing, if you set volume because it costs at least, not so much when it again accidentally short connection-based one and you once again separating them.

Hello,
    I have a question and I hope you can answer me. And I have my cell phone made today, Opera 5's on. If we order directly to the Internet or you can turn on WiFi and the internet go about it? If so, you have something specific done?

Hello,
    So, with aino have not tried wifi yet. But I had five opera mini w995 aufm it. Using the links I had fake connection "created ne. on "Local connections allow then" I had to "YES." Simply by wi-fi connected to the router and then open Opera. It worked perfectly. If you already have an Internet profile on the phone but you have to think that I need to change because of the phone connection to the internet would otherwise be.