Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help in configuring Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router for BSNL broadband

Need help in configuring Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router for BSNL broadband

Hello there, The old router which came with the BSNL broadband connection is dead now and hence I bought a new Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ router which is similar to the one which I was using but I am not able to configure the router. Therefore I Need help in configuring Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router for BSNL broadband. The computer is working on Windows Xp and Internet explorer version is 8. Any help regarding the topic are more than welcome.

Re: Need help in configuring Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router for BSNL broadband

As you have the previous router which worked, you can get the configuration for the router by logging into the router. Use the default IP address of the router and enter the default IP address in the address bar of the browser. Enter the authentication information for the router and then open the configuration page. Note down all the settings of the router and configure the Beetel 450TC1 router as per the settings provided.

As suggested, I tried to login in to the previous router and then notedown all the configuration of the router but the configuration page does not open. I tried to reboot the router and then login using the console cable but it did not work. So is there any other alternative to this problem? Please help

The best solution to your question would be to contact the customer service cell of BSNL and get the appropriate settings for the router from them. Login to the router using the default IP address of the router by referring the user manual and provide the authentication information. Configure the router according to the settings provided and save it. Reboot the router and check if the Internet is working.

Connect the router to the computer using the console cable and login to it. Open the configuration page and click on Interface set up. Click on Internet and enter the following settings :-
    • Enter VPI as 0
    • Enter VCI as 35
    • Now enter the user name and password.
    • Click on Save.
    • Go to maintenance tab and select System Reboot with Current settings.
    • Let the router restart.

I logged in to the router and then configured the router as per the settings which are provided above and saved the settings. Rebooted the router but the settings did not help. The internet is still not working. Whenever the computer is started, it gives error saying "No gateway reply". I cant understand why I am facing such error and hence need your help. So can somebody tell me how to make it work?

Along with the VCI and VPI information you will also have to configure the settings for the plan which you are using. There is a column for providing the account information which you are using. Enter the information for the plan in the column and save the settings. Restart the router and check if the internet connectivity is working or not.

hello friends i was also having difficulty in bringing the Beetel router online.
    i am attaching the configuration which worked good for me. Bur some how when i restart the router the password for the bsnl dsl connection is told as wrong. but if you enter the dsl password onec more then it logs in and connects. i hope this will help you all.

Please see the attachment for the configurations. you can check the status of your router by going to the status tab.

thank you all happy surfing...
    Attached Images Attached Images

The attached configuration worked for me. It is almost same as the previous post with minor difference.
    -Kaushik
    Attached Files Attached Files

this is perfect settings for Beetel 450TC1 download below file and unzip

angry Re: Need help in configuring Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router for BSNL broadband

Quote Originally Posted by srikanthaila View Post
    this is perfect settings for Beetel 450TC1 download below file and unzip
    where is zip file

Quote Originally Posted by amit9000 View Post
    where is zip file
    I think that the zip file was removed by the moderators. In any case, download the manual from here - http://mtnlmumbai.in/triband/htm/utstar_wireless_II.pdf
    After selecting any VPI with 0 and 35, just save Reboot as outlined in MTNL manual. If you can delete/make entries , you can save them also. Are you getting connected to BSNL in Dialer mode ?

Hey,

Thanks, i was having difficulty with the PPPoA mode until i found this thread. Now this configuration works like a charm

thanx for your document ...that was help me to configure the adsl router ...
    now we able to get the internet ....

hello, Thanks for the details and config.

The Internet Light is On and shows the link is UP, But I'm still not able to brouse. Need your support.

Thanks

Chethan

Bangalore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast