Thread: Hyperlinks, blocked by security setting

Hyperlinks, blocked by security setting

I am having issues in opening the hyperlinks in the Windows 7 operating system. When i click on the hyperlink attached in the emails then it ask for granting the permission of the administrator. I am not able to find from where i can grant the permissions. The main thing is that i am the administrator of the system. So how can i resolve this issue of the Hyperlink.

Re: Hyperlinks, blocked by security setting

It may be possible that there is some of the thinks are blocked by the firewall of your computer system. So i will recommend you to check out the firewall setting of your desktop computer system in the Windows 7 operating system properly. If there is any problem then make it proper. So try this out as soon as possible and revert back over here.

It may be possible that the security level is set to the high level in your desktop computer system. So checkout the security setting and set it to the medium level rather than keeping it on the high level of the security. After that you will be able to open the hyperlinks properly in your desktop computer system having Windows 7 operating system.

If you are asked for granting the administrator permission the the windows will open the window for the permission as soon as you click on the hyperlink available in the email. If this is not working then i will recommend you to copy the hyperlink and paste it in the web browsers address bar. This will work for you and you will be able to open the page related to the hyperlink.

If you are having more than two firewalls system installed in your desktop computer system for protecting your system then this type of the issue can appear. So i will recommend you to turn off one of the firewall from the two. It is better to turn of the other firewall rather than turning off the Windows one. after that the issue will be solved.