Thread: Browers not working by malware infection

Browers not working by malware infection

I have a personal computer which runs on Windows XP operating system and i also have Google Chrome web browser. Whenever i try to go on the google search, i get an error message stating '302 Moved' or when i go on the answers website and click on a link then it automatically redirects me to the google homepage. Google Chrome has also crashed for several times and whenever i open it crashed pop-up. I am assuming that there is any malware infection on my computer, by which i am having this problem. Please get me clear with this problem.

Re: Browers not working by malware infection

I think you need to have Malwarebytes AntiMalware security program from the official website. Just download it and install it on your computer which can help you to remove this malware virus which you think that, this is creating the problems. So i think if you want then you can also go on the web and have some more information on the removal of malware.

I think you need to update your computers antivirus and also if you want then you can have Avast antivirus on your computer which can help you to remove this virus from your computer. You go on the official website of the Avast antivirus from there you can have its latest version for free and you can install it without any problem. Once it is installed on your computer you need to do the system scan.

Also you need to install and run a full system scan with the help of the SuperAntispyware program, with the help of the manual updater from the official website of it. This security program helps us to remove the virus from the computer without any of the problem and also it can remove all other virus infections which are not detectable by the normal antivirus softwares. So this is the better option for you.

You can also have the malware removal for your computer which can be easily downloaded from the internet for free. Just you need to install it on your computer and then do the scan of your computer. This will definitely help you out in the removal of the malware virus from the computer. Also you can uninstall the web browser from your computer and then scan and remove the virus and then re-install the browser back.

jclynadms Guest

There are plenty of malware removal programs available freely over the Internet. I would suggest you to give it a try and if it solves your problem. If it does not try reinstalling the latest version of Google Chrome browser I'm sure this will do the trick. Also try checking with the other browser if it does not solve the problem and see if you have the same results.

If u suspect any malware activities on ur system then u shud install some good antispyware on ur system so that u can get rid of them.
    Presently m using Advanced System Protector.
    the reason of using Advanced System Protector is that it gives routine updates of the latest definitions and makes the browsing safe and is very easy to use.
    The On Execution Scanner & Alert Shields make it more efficient in the case of internet access.
    For me the Advanced System Protector is the Best Antispyware...U can also give a try...

free version of ASP is also available at cnet