Thread: VPC32.exe worm Removal

VPC32.exe worm Removal

My computer runs on Windows XP and recently AVG antivirus which is installed on my laptop has detected a virus which is called VPC32.exe which is a worm. It has taken all the controls of my laptop. I am not able to get online or also i am not able to run my antivirus program. Is there any removal method by which I can remove this from my laptop. I am not very knowledgeable person. Please help me to remove this virus from my computer.

Information on worm

The internet worms are the most common type of virus which can be able to infect the computers. This worms spread across the networks using email, internet chat, peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing networks and also with some other methods. The names which are given to it are usually derived from the text within the worm program code, or with the message that the worm sends. There are also possible ways that a worm may be given the different names by different the anti-virus companies.

Re: VPC32.exe worm Removal

To remove this worm virus from the computer, i think you need to use the best and the safest method that will help to disinfect a computer that has been infected by the Internet worm, you need to use a dedicated removal tool. These tools are provided on the web for free of charge, by most of the several other anti-virus software. Even if you have an anti-virus installed on your computer which can also detects the worm.

I think you need to update your computer's antivirus which you have installed on your computer and also you need to check out for the other antivirus software which can help you to remove this virus from your computer. You can use Avast antivirus on your computer which can help you to remove this virus. As there are most of the people who have used this antivirus and they have succeeded to remove it.

You can also use Avast! Virus Cleaner on your computer which can help you to remove the virus from the computer. The avast! Virus Cleaner provides a very easy way by which you can remove this worm virus from your computer. You can download it for free from the official website of the avast antivirus. So try it with your computer and remove worm virus completely from the computer.