Thread: Problems With BitDefender 2010 & XP

Problems With BitDefender 2010 & XP

Hello, I have Windows xp operating system installed on my computer. And recently I have installed the BitDefender on my computer. But, when I try to update that it simply give me error for that. It I try to scan my computer, then It simply give me detection of the virus, but not able to remove that. So, if anyone is facing the same problem then tell me that. If you are having any suggestion for that, then please provide that to me. I have BitDefender 2010 installed on my computer.

Re: Problems With BitDefender 2010 & XP

Hey, I am also getting the same problem and now if I try to search the solution on internet, then I don't able to get that. So, if you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me. If I try to update that, it give me message that " Unable to update". I don't able to problem behind this. What is the exact reason behind this. If you are having any idea for that, then please tell me that.

Hello, You need to check whether you have installed any firewall and that firewall is blocking the BitDefender 2010 update from your computer. So, simply make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to disable that and then you can check for the update. And if you are not getting the update for your computer then simply disable the firewall of the BitDefender and get solved for your problem.

It may be possible that you are getting the problem due to the corrupt format of the files. Simply uninstall the BitDefender from your computer and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that and then you can simply solve the problem which you are facing. So, just do that and solve the problem for the update.

Hey, I was also got the same problem and then I simply try to get the solution, but won't find that. So, I simply move to the Mcafee Antivirus and now it is giving me really better solution for my problem. So, I would suggest you to use the Mcafee antivirus and solve your problem. You can able to remove the virus infected files and also you will able to get the updates for that without any problem.

You must need to make use of the new setup and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem and then you can also able to update your computer without any problem for your BitDefender. So, just do that and then you will able to solve your problem. It is just necessary to remove and reinstall the BitDefender once. So, just do that.

jclynadms Guest

If it is BitDefender in question then reinstalling the set-up would do the trick. I had similar symptoms but the difference was that I was affected with the Internet Security 2010 virus. This to has the same symptoms as you mentioned, so just get your computer checked if this is not the one that your computer has been affected with.