Thread: USB Flash Drive Virus

USB Flash Drive Virus

Hello,
    After many bad times disconnected my USB key (I have not used the function to remove the device safely from windows xp), my usb is not detected by the system, and seeing the USB key no longer illuminates. I think there is a virus in the usb. So, if you guys have any solution the please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: USB Flash Drive Virus

Hello,
    A virus makes my USB inoperative. I read your answer but I can fix my key has does not even though I know the lighter open steps to save the file (. Dat) using the software because I can HDHacker not to do so. Thank you for the help. If you have any more solution for this then please let me know.

Hello,
    I tested the software "DHACKER", but I do not really understand how we can find a key that has been declared "unknown device" in Windows system, and which also has no letter assigned to him inject a. dat file saved on another key? Can you tell more about how to regenerate this key (which I greatly and unfortunately work files).

Hello,
    I too have problems with a USB key that has transformed my raw files and I can not format it. I followed your instructions and saved the file dat another key but I do not know how to inject. You would be very kind and nice to me the way forward. Thanks in advance. If you can recommend me any other software other than this then please let me know.

Hello,
    Is that what you say but it will resolve no problems in others, you see I used driver rescue to recover the data on my key, but I have another key that is formatted to 1possible because that write protection, do not tell me that after the registry key and it has the problem not my system. In fact, it is not removable media as you think but I suggest you not to impose anything else. I guess this information will help you.

Hello,
    It is a solution that I proposed, which worked for me and I trust that will serve others, but this is not the ultimate solution. Unfortunately, it does not work for everyone. In Control Panel / Administrative Tools / Computer Management and in [storage] select Disk Management and then the USB key may appear as a removable disk. By selecting and clicking with a mouse you can re-create the partition of the key. All this under win 7. Maybe in other windows is a little different.

Hello,
    The basic disk or dynamic is not available and may have suffered a hardware failure problem, corruption or errors E / S. The copy of the database disk configuration of the system may be corrupted. An error icon appears on the record with the state Illegible. The discs can also present the state during revolution Illegible or when the Disk Management scans all disks on the system again. In some cases, an unreadable disc is a disc that has failed and is not recoverable. With regard to dynamic disks, the condition is usually caused Illegible corruption or errors of I / O part of the disk rather than a failure of the entire disk.

johnspells Guest

Always remember that whenever you plug in your USB in someone pc it is very necessary to scan it it might happen that your usb is not containing any virus but that pc might be having. Always remove it safely otherwise it might happen that you will lost your data also. I think you can now just make it format and another option is you just scan it in someone else pc and try to remove the viruses. I hope this will work out.