Thread: Unable to update my Panda antivirus

Unable to update my Panda antivirus

I have a personal computer which runs on Windows XP and it also has Panda Antivirus installed with full version. I installed this anvirus year back and recently it started asking me for the update. Also my computer is infected by a trojan virus and the antivirus is not able to remove this virus from the computer. I have an internet connection on my computer and when i try to update my antivirus it is not able ot perform the upgradation. I don't know what is going on, i am afraid of this trojan virus and also wanted to remove it. Please help me..

Re: Unable to update my Panda antivirus

As you have said that you are not able to update your computer's antivirus then i think you need to check out for the help on the official website of the panda. There you can ask for the solution for your problem and also you can contact them and ask for the help. This problem which you have can be occurred by the virus infection which you said. So just do the following required thing.

You can also do one thing, try to un-install the antivirus from your computer and then re-install it back and then try to update it when it prompts you for the updation. This can help you to directly update the antivirus without any problem and also if it fails to update then i think you need to go on the official website and from there you can have the updated version.

As you said that you cannot update your antivirus, then i can suggest you to have some another antivirus accept this antivirus which you are using. There are most of the free antivirus which are available on the internet and if you want then you can have the Avast antivirus for your computer, as it is the best antivirus and used by most of the users and it doesn't give any kind of problems.

I can also suggest you that you need to have the antivirus which you use on your computer that is Panda antivirus. You can have the updated copy of it from the official website and from there you can download the free version and the remove the current version from your computer and install the updated one and then try remove the virus from your computer. If it remove then you can now update the antivirus.

If you are not able to update the antivirus on your computer then i think you need to check out for the update of the panda antivirus and also if it is not helping you out then you should use some of the best antivirus for your computer which can help you to have the best of the solution for the virus infection. I know that there are most of the antivirus but the best idea is that you can have the trial version of antivirus and if you like it then you can buy it later.