Thread: Unable To Remove Trojan.Pistmi Virus

Unable To Remove Trojan.Pistmi Virus

Hello, I am having Windows xp operating system installed on my computer. I have recently come to know that my computer is got infected by the virus having name as Trojan.Pistmi. I have tried to remove that from the Mcafee antivirus, but it is not possible to remove that virus from the antivirus. If you are having any solution for that, then please provide that solution to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Unable To Remove Trojan.Pistmi Virus

Hello, you need to update your antivirus application first and then you can simply make use of that and then you will able to remove the virus infected file from your computer. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply remove the virus infected file from your computer and then you will able to get solved for your problem. It is just needed to update your antivirus application.

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the following antivirus and then simply remove the virus infected file:
    • AOL Active Virus Shield
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • BitDefender
    • F-Secure
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • Quick Heal AntiVirus

Hello, I think you are getting this problem as your computer system files got infected. So, if you want to remove that then you must need to now remove the virus infected file with the help of the system repairing. If you repair or simply format the computer and install the new operating system then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, If you are getting the problem, then you must need to make use of the Avast Home Edition for you purpose. It is having feature as below:
    • Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
    • New avast! Intelligent Scanner
    • New Silent/Gaming Mode
    • New Behavior Shield
    • Real time anti-rootkit protection
    • Smart virus updates
    • avast! Community IQ
    • Behavioral Honeypots
    • Green computing
    • avast! iTrack
    • File System / Mail Shield
    • Web Shield
    • IM / P2P Shield
    • Network Shield

Hello, I think you are getting this problem as you have not updated your antivirus application. If you are not having updated antivirus application then your virus database is not able to remove the virus infected files even though it, has detected that virus. So, just make use of the updated antivirus application and then check out whether the problem get solved or not. As if you update the virus database you will able to remove the Trojan.Pistmi virus.

You must need to use the safe mode for this problem. If you are making use of the safe mode then you will able to get the solution for the virus infection. If you simply use the safe mode then you will able to get the removal for your virus infected file. So, just do that and then check whether you are getting the removal solution for that file or not. You will able to remove that file as your virus infected file would not be used there.