Thread: How to remove Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.d

How to remove Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.d

I have a personal computer which works on Windows XP and also i have installed AVG antivirus on my computer. But recently my antivirus detected a virus on my computer which is called rootkit.win32.tdss.d. The antivirus is not able to delete this virus from my computer. So please help me to remove this virus from my computer. AS i am not able to remove it and als i have tried everything and all possible ways to remove it, but the virus is not removable. Please help me...

Re: How to remove Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.d

As i have noticed that a rootkit is much more harmful and it is not removed by the AVG antivirus.

1. You need to download Combo FIx on your computer from the official website.

Before you try to run ComboxFix, you need to do some basic steps:

2. You need to close all the opened Windows including this one.

3. Also you need to close and disable all the running antivirus, antispyware, and firewall programs on your computer.

4. Then you need to disconnect your modem.

5. After that double click on the Combofix icon.

6. Then let it to scan your computer for removing the virus from your computer.

I think you need to update your antivirus on your computer to remove this virus infection and also it will help you to update the virus definition within your antivirus which can help you in the future when your computer will be infected. To protect your computer from virus infection you need to regularly update your antivirus which is installed on your computer which can help you to protect and avoid virus infection on your computer.

You can also have Avast antivirus on your computer and it can help you to remove all virus infection without harming your computer's data. So i think you need to download it from the official website and from there you can have the antivirus without any problem also you can have its free version from the official website and just install it on your computer and scan it to remove this virus infection from your computer.

You also need to install Malwarebutes Antimalware from the official website, this can help you to remove the virus from the computer. As it had helped me out on removing the virus from the computer and also it will help you out with the virus protection and it can remove all the virus which is not removal by the normat antivirus. It can also help you to provide you the firewall and it will prevent you from the infection of the virus.

I think you need to go on the google search and from there you can get the whole information on this virus which you computer has. A rootkit can be remove by a special remover which made for removing rootkit. I think you need to use Anti Rootkit remover which is available on the internet and from there you can have it for free, but before downloading it check for the security..

I also know that there are most of the people who use this security tool which is called Trend Micro Rootkit Buster. It is a great tool which scans your system which contains hidden files, registry entries, active processes and driver softwares, also it can even detect the Master Boot Record rootkits which is associated with your computer. Try it, will help you to remove rootkit virus.