Thread: How to remove Trojan:Win32/Blocker.A

How to remove Trojan:Win32/Blocker.A

I have a computer which has Windows XP as operating system and recently i found that there is a virus on my computer. The virus name is Trojan:Win32/Blocker.A and i am unable to remove this virus. So please help me. I have web browser which is Internet Explorer 8 on my computer and with my antivirus i am unable to remove. Please provide me the way by which i can easily remove this virus and also suggest me some good antivirus for my system.

Re: How to remove Trojan:Win32/Blocker.A

I think you need to update your computers antivirus and if the antivirus doesn't help you to remove the virus, then you can use some other antivirus. I use Avast antivirus which is available for free on the internet. It can protect your computer from the virus infection and also it helps us to remove all the virus from the computer without causing any of the problem. So if you want to have then you can go on the official website of Avast and from there you can download the free version of it.

You can use A-squared Free 4.5 security software on your computer. It scans your computer for the infections which is done by Trojans, Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Bots, Keyloggers and Dialers. It has two cleaning scanners in one application Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware. There are most of the userd who use this tool on their computer for keep it safe from the infection of the viruses. You need to have it on your computer and try to remove the virus.

I think you need to use online scanning technique for removing this virus from your computer. You can go for F-Secure's Online Scanner which is a great online scanning tool for the virus removal. The online Scanner can help to get rid from the viruses and also spyware which causes problems on your computer. Once you have completed the online scanning, then you need to make sure that you have an updated security solution for your computer.

Also you can try to run a "Complete Scan" in the Safe Mode with the help of SUPERAntiSpyware free version for the home users. It features our highly and the advanced Real-Time Protection that ensures the protection from the installation or re-installation of potential threats when you surf on the Internet. Just go on the offical website and from there you can have the latest and the upfates security tool and remove the virus with
    the help of it.

If your antivirus is not able to remove this virus from your computer then i think you need to use the manual way by which you can be able to remove the virus. You need to search for the virus or related files with the windows search oprion also you can remove this virus file from the command prompt. You need to search for the virus through command prompt. After that you need to go to the registry editor and from there remove the registry entries related to the virus.

To remove trojan form your computer i think you need a trojan remover for your computer which can help you to remove this virus from your computer. You need to download Trojan Remover for your computer and that should be updated and upgraded for your computer which can help you to remove the virus from your computer.