Thread: How to remove Aureate?

How to remove Aureate?

Recently i did a scanning of my all the drives on my windows 7 computer system and my anti virus software which is an Avast Anti Virus have found Aureate as a malicious file on my hard disk. I did this scan just like that as it was bit long doing scanning of my computer. Now the problem is that Avast is not able to remove it from my computer. How do i remove Aureate from my win 7 computer?

Re: How to remove Aureate?

If your anti virus software have not been updated or if it has been expired then it would not be able to remove the viruses out of viruses. If the version of your anti virus is pirated then also it will not be having all the features of its full version. I think you should try to remove this virus by using the latest version of an Avast Anti Virus. Click on the name of an AVAST of download it.

I have found that Aureate is an adware which keep on popping up an advertising program that displays banner ads and it can send a user information to the central server from where some more infected programs can be inserted in your windows machine without your permission. I suggest you not to click on the ads as it might redirect you to an infected web pages.

When your anti virus system can not remove the viruses out of your windows system then you should at least try once to remove it from the safe mode of windows operating system. Safe Mode helps you to remove viruses more safely and it assure the safety of your all the data. It does not lets infected file to spread infections in more areas of your hard drive.
    Keep on pressing the F8 key when your computer gets restarted. This will take you to the Windows Booting mode where you have to select for the Safe Mode with or without Networking.

Once you have detected an infected files on your windows operating system then you can also remove the viruses manually as you have first of all delete an infected file from your hard drive, Make sure that you delete it by pressing CTRL + DELETE keys. Then you have to kill the given processes from the task manager, You can go to the task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete at a time. You may watch the publishers of the given processes from the Windows Defender which can be found from the Start > All Programs.
    • advert.exe
    • htmdeng.exe
    • msipcsv.exe