Thread: Major Wii Channel problem

Major Wii Channel problem

I am having an issue while playing the So yesterday I tried playing Grill-off With Ultra Hand game and an error occurred. When i am double clicking on the game icon to start the game and message appears that is " An error has occurred" which i am unable to understand. I have tried with the Wii fit plus channel but still getting the same error. Other games are working fine. So if possible then help me with the Major Wii Channel problem Thanks in advance.

Re: Major Wii Channel problem

It seems that you are getting the error message just because of the Wii console which is not responding properly and need to be repair. So it is better to repair it and then reinstall it and check the connection. After that try to run the game and see whether you are able to run the game or not. So do the same and let me know if you require more help.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthaz View Post
    It seems that you are getting the error message just because of the Wii console which is not responding properly and need to be repair. So it is better to repair it and then reinstall it and check the connection. After that try to run the game and see whether you are able to run the game or not. So do the same and let me know if you require more help.
    I have gone through the detail that you have asked about and wanted to go through the same but can you tell me where to get it for the repairing as i am not aware of the same. So help me with this also.

There is an online support for the repairing of the Wii Channel which is the main issue you are going through. They are having the customer support for the same can resolve your issue related to the Wii channel. So look at the below given link which will redirect you to the webpage for repairing of the wii channel.
    Repair Wii Channel

Hey it is better you discuss about the problem with the Nintendo itself and i think that they might have gone through this issue and resolve it with the proper solution of the same. Here are the contact detail for same which might help you for same. I hope that this will work for you.

NINTENDO CONSUMER SERVICE:
    1-800-255-3700

I am having the same issue and i was unable to play the Grill-off With Ultra Hand game. I have tried lots of the trick but nothing works for me. So i have downloaded the new one from the Nintendo hoping that the older one might be the corrupted and after installing the new one there are no more issue found. So suggesting you to follow the same.