Thread: Problem from virus solution is here

idea Problem from virus solution is here

I suppose everyone here in this forum is being frustrated with virus and worms.

You might need to get an antivirus.

But probably everyone get's it before he installs any application into their PC.

So then also why then they get infected. So here are some points you need to consider :-

-> Your antivirus is not updated.
    -> You don't have the original antivirus that give you complete protection.
    -> Do not download and install unnecessary programs from internet and install it.
    -> Get an best antivirus who instead of showing warnings removes it purely.
    -> Use the pen-drive only after scanning as most PC get infect through external device.
    ->Remove the thrash by using ccleaner software.
    -> Get one usb security software which automatically deletes the virus from pen-drive and an antivirus which rather slowing your pc works to deep down scan and cure's it

Good luck ! if you want name of it please request
    ASUS M4A78EM/1394| AMD 720 X3| ADATA 2GB| PSU 450WATT| WIN XP| ASUS 3D* LED 23"| HDD 160GB + 320GB

Re: Problem from virus solution is here

Thanks for the information. I am using Comodo Antivirus in my system. The best part of this antivirus is that it gives information on each of the service running on the system. It is a free antivirus. The interface of Comodo Antivirus uses the colors available and its companion Firewall . The features are also present and have little to envy some antivirus pay online scanner or demand, analysis mails, job analysis and removable media.