Thread: Removing BackDoor-BAC.gen.g from windows 7

Removing BackDoor-BAC.gen.g from windows 7

After scanning the system using Microsoft security essential i get an error message that my system is infected with BackDoor-BAC.gen.g virus . Microsoft security essential can only detect it since when i try to delete it using the same application it appears as the virus is deleted but when i scan it for the second time it again reappear and gets detected in the scan. please tell me a way to remove the BackDoor-BAC.gen.g from windows 7.

Re: Removing BackDoor-BAC.gen.g from windows 7

As far as i know the Microsoft security essential is not a good antivirus application since it does not detects all the viruses since the updates are insufficient so i think you need to install the updates every time before scanning the system . Try to update the virus database first and then scan ths system. Hope this will resolve the issue.

McAfee antivirus is quiet effective in this case so i would suggest using this application because it detects, blocks, and removes viruses, spyware, adware, even rootkits insidious programs designed to tamper with your PC. McAfee Active Protection technology provides the fastest protection against malicious threats to your PC.

Try to restore your system to a date prior to the infection i would recommend you not to install any new application on your system before this virus is removed from the system. It appears as your antivirus application is not pretty much effective indeleting these threats so install another antivirus application.

The Malwarebytes Antimalware utility is one of the best antimalware utility. Use this utility to remove the virsu from your system. this should definitely solve the issue which you are facing if it is not detected in the Normal mode then you can do this in the safe mode hope this helps you to fix this issue.

I suppose everyone are been affected from virus.
    Still saying the same use and updated antivirus version
    ASUS M4A78EM/1394| AMD 720 X3| ADATA 2GB| PSU 450WATT| WIN XP| ASUS 3D* LED 23"| HDD 160GB + 320GB