Thread: How to fix BackDoor-DNW.dr virus

How to fix BackDoor-DNW.dr virus

I am using an acer aspire laptop installed with windows 7. It has been infected with a virus called BackDoor-DNW.dr . Can any one tell me how to fix BackDoor-DNW.dr virus this virus is really troubling me i would like to get this virus removed since these viruses are making my system suffer a lot. i would appreciate your help in this matter.

Re: How to fix BackDoor-DNW.dr virus

To remove this virus i would suggest you to update the virus definition which you are using on your system. Since after the installation of the updates the virus database will come to know about all newly created viruses will be deteceted by the antivirus application. Scan your system after the updation and simply remove the virus that are detected by the antivirus.

Thanks a lot for replying me friend but even after the updation i am not able to get rid of this virus . i have been using the Norton Security antivirus software program on my system and i think that this application is not capable of removing the virus which is present on my system this virus is really troubling since after sometime the virus restarts the system automatically.

The antivirus may be a trial version or it may be a free antivirus and hence the antivirus is not capable of deleting the antivirus application. Try to purchase a new paid antivirus application. i would suggest you to purchase the kaspersky antivirus 2010. which is really a very goosd antivirus application and it takes care about all your data.

The eScan antivirus application is a very good antivirus application this is capable of deleting almost every kind of virus. I would suggest you to install it on your aplication as soon as possible if you really want to remove this virus. The eScan antivirus application is the most powerful application for removing the virus.