Thread: Get rid of Win32/FFSpy.A

Get rid of Win32/FFSpy.A

Recently i have bought a new computer on which i am using windows 7 operating system. As there is no any software to secure my computer from the viruses, I did a online scan of my computer when i felt that it was working slowly. Online scan have detected Win32/FFSpy.A on my computer. How do i get rid of Win32/FFSpy.A now?

Re: Get rid of Win32/FFSpy.A

I have given you the link from the where you can download the Mx One Antivirus which is good software to make your windows 7 operating system secured from the viruses. This software has vast amount virus informations in its database which also includes the latest one. I think you should use this software on your windows 7 os so that it can inform you whenever any virus tries to enter in your system. Click on Mx One Antivirus to download it.

Troj/FFSpy-A which has a capability to monitors and records your browsing habits as it is a malicious add on to the Mozilla Firefox. All the informations collected by this virus will be sent to an unauthorized user at a remote server. This virus might act as an Adobe Flash update which installs various java script components onto Firefox on an execution. I think you should remove this virus as soon as possible or you may uninstall the firefox browser to get rid of it.

If you do not have any software which can secure your windows os then i think you should always keep your windows firewall enabled. Firewall is a security feature provided in an every windows operating system as it checks for the each and every bits of data that tries to enter in your computer. Suppose it finds any malicious bits then it would be giving you an information about the same so that you can stop it from infecting your computer system.

Once you have detected the viruses on your computer system then you can even remove it manually as you have to remove an infected file from your computer then kill all the processes which are related to the viruses. You have to kill it from the task manager but make sure that you are not running any application on your computer so that you do not get confused to kill the malicious processes. You can go to the Start > All Programs > Windows Defender menu where you can find the publishers of processes that are currently running on your computer.
    Last edited by Spyrus; 21-04-2010 at 03:59 AM.