Thread: How to get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vfxIuIdix

How to get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vfxIuIdix

My computer is running Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. I am searching for the solution on how to get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vfxIuIdix because this particular infection has been detected in my system with the help of the Kaspersky antivirus that has been installed in my system. But, when I try to delete it, my system hangs. Kindly provide some help as soon as possible.

The infection must have taken over the antivirus

The infection must have taken over the antivirus and this is why you are not able to get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vfxIuIdix. So, you just have to uninstall the antivirus and then, reboot your system. After that, reinstall the antivirus and make sure that you update the same. Then, run a full system scan, including the hard drives as well as flash drives and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected.

A system restore will help

Hello there, a system restore will help you to get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vfxIuIdix. Just remember to use the option of factory settings, so that the infections will not be backed up in your system. Otherwise, there will be no use of doing the system restore. It will take the system to a time when the infections were not into your system.

Install the Avast antivirus

Inorder to get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vfxIuIdix, I guess you will have to install the Avast antivirus. This is because it has the feature of boot scan that takes place before the operating system loads into the system. Thus, the infections are not able to execute at this time and hence, they remain inactive. So, this is a very good time when the infections can be removed from the system.

Safe mode scanning

There is a very simple solution to get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vfxIuIdix, that is the safe mode scanning. You will get the option of getting into the safe mode when the computer is started. After that, when you scan the system in this mode, the infections will be removed very easily. It is very similar to the boot scan method that is mentioned in one of the above posts.

Re: How to get rid of Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vfxIuIdix

hi , install firewallblaster 4.0 and it will automatically delete trojan i use firewallblaster 4.0 since it is a protective program it will delete all the spyware and malware automatically.