Thread: How to remove Trojan.BAT.AACL

How to remove Trojan.BAT.AACL

I am using an acer aspire desktop installed with windows vista. From last few days my system seems to be infected with the Trojan.BAT.AACL virus. I would like to remove this threat from my system since this antivirus is really affecting my systems performance. please tell me How to remove Trojan.BAT.AACL

Re: How to remove Trojan.BAT.AACL

The trojan is a Windows batch file which comes packed alongside a known application for iPhone jailbreaking. The bundle can be downloaded from an illegitimate site which claims to offer a new version of the application, [REMOVED]/blackra1n.exe. Once the user executes the downloaded file, the trojan is deployed and executed without the user's knowledge. So find and remove this file.

I think that you can get rid of this virus using the Microsoft security essential application on your system the microsoft security essential is available freely on microsoft website. Simply download this application and install it also do not forget to update the virus definition before scanning the system. Hopefully this should resolve the issue.

In this situation i will suggest you to use the Bitdefender antivirus application because the bitdefender application provides a complete protection against all types of threats such as trojans and viruses. It also Scans all Web, e-mail and instant messaging traffic in real-time. It also ha a File Vault securely which stores personal information or sensitive files.

Right after this virus or trojan is executed , I think that eScan Antivirus application is one of the best application for dealing with such viruses. Simply try to download it from the link. After downloading it from the link install it on your system. Remember to update the virus definition before scanning your system.