Thread: How to delete Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.bkh

How to delete Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.bkh

Hello everyone, I am using Windows XP operating system and my browser is Opera 10. I need someone to help me on how to delete Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.bkh. The AVG antivirus, that I have installed in my system recently has detected this threat, but the problem is that when I try to get rid of it, the entire system hangs. Kindly provide some help as soon as possible.

Format the system

Format the system inorder to delete Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.bkh. This is because this threat is a trojan horse and such infections cannot be eradicated with the normal methods of detection. This is because the files of trojans cannot be identified from outside, as they seem to be genuine files of the system. So, I guess that the only solution left is to format the system and install a fresh copy of Windows in it.

Update the database of the AVG

AVG is a very good antivirus that helps to remove infections like worms, virus as well as trojans. You are not able to delete Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.bkh because its database is outdated. So, you just have to update the database of the AVG. This will help to add the signatures of the new infections to be added to its database with the help of which all the threats in the system will be detected as well as deleted.

Install Spyware Doctor 2010

My suggestion to delete Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.bkh is to install Spyware Doctor 2010. This security program is an anti-malware, that has the ability to stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. Hence, the applications and programs that are causing any problems in the system will be removed permanently.

Boot scan will help

Hello there, the boot scan will help you to delete Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.bkh. This particular feature will be available with the Quick Heal antivirus. As all the antivirus do not come along with this scanning feature, it is necessary to install Quick Heal. This scan takes place before the operating system starts and thus, the infections remain inactive as they are not able to execute at this time.

The system restore

According to me, the system restore is the perfect technique that is available to delete Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.bkh. This is way to better than formatting, as it keeps the operating system after cleaning the computer from the installed components as well as the threats. Start the system in the safe mode and only after that do the system restore to the factory settings. This will hopefully solve the problem.