Thread: Unable to terminate Reliance Broadband on Beetel 110BX1 ADSL+2 Router

Unable to terminate Reliance Broadband on Beetel 110BX1 ADSL+2 Router

Hello there, I need your help in solving this issue. I have a desktop computer running on Windows XP operating system. I have a Beetel 110BX1 ADSL+2 router which is provided by Airtel. Now I want to use the same router for Reliance connection. So my question is can I use the same router for Reliance broadband? I tried to edit some configurations but I was Unable to terminate Reliance Broadband on Beetel 110BX1 ADSL+2 Router. Please help.

Re: Unable to terminate Reliance Broadband on Beetel 110BX1 ADSL+2 Router

No you cannot use the same router for Reliance connection as the specifications for all the broadband companies are different from each other and hence the same router cannot be used. When you subscribe for a new Reliance connection, you will be provided by a new modem which is already configured for using the Reliance broadband connection.

To use the same router for different broadband connection, you will have to configure the router properly according to the settings which are provided by the Reliance customer support. To configure the router, you will have to login to the router and then open the configuration page. You will require the default IP address of the router which can be found out by referring the user manual of the router.

The best solution to your problem is to contact the customer support of Reliance broadband and ask them if the modem will be supported by the connection or not. The customer support has an exact data of all the modem/routers which are compatible with the connection and hence will be helpful in solving your query. If the modem is not supported then you dont have to worry as with a new subscription of connection, you will be getting a new modem/router.

The router which you are using is supported by the reliance broadband connection and hence can be used without any problems. To make it work for the Reliance connection, login to the router and restore the router to Factory settings. Restoring the factory settings will remove all the previous configurations. Get the correct configuration for the router which is required for getting a Reliance connection. Configure the router as per the settings and then save the configuration. Reboot the router and see if the connection works.