Thread: Infection of XP Antivirus 2010 malware infection in XPS Dimen 600

Infection of XP Antivirus 2010 malware infection in XPS Dimen 600

Hello everyone, I am having an infection of XP Antivirus 2010 malware infection in XPS Dimen 600. My computer is running Windows XP Service Pack 2 and my browser is Opera 10. The Kaspersky antivirus, that I am using in my system is also not able to get rid of the same. I came to know about the malware from the processes running in the task manager. Kindly reply to solve this issue and thanks for any help.

Re: Infection of XP Antivirus 2010 malware infection in XPS Dimen 600

Hello there, the issue of infection of XP Antivirus 2010 malware infection in XPS Dimen 600 has already been solved on our forums. Have a look at the following thread to get the solution for the same:
    How to manually remove XP Antivirus 2010
    Just let me know if the problem is not solved, that is if the infection persists in the system.

Format the computer

I think that there is a need to format the computer, inorder to solve the issue of the infection of XP Antivirus 2010 malware infection in XPS Dimen 600. This is because this is a very dangerous infection, that must have infected your entire system till now. Also, it has a very fast method of spreading through the system. This is why I am recommending to format the computer and install a new copy of the operating system that you are using.

Install AVG antivirus

Since, Kaspersky is not a recommended antivirus to solve the issue of infection of XP Antivirus 2010 malware infection in XPS Dimen 600, I guess that you must change the antivirus that you are using. My suggestion to you is to use AVG antivirus because it has been recommended for the removal of trojans, worms as well as virus. This might help you to solve the issue.

Start a safe mode scanning

The issue of the infection of XP Antivirus 2010 malware infection in XPS Dimen 600 can be eradicated if you start a safe mode scanning. You will get an option to get into this mode, when the computer is started. Just keep pressing F8 before the operating system starts to get the list of options. In this mode, the infections will remain inactive and thus, they will be removed easily by the antivirus.

Try using an anti-malware

According to me, you must try using an anti-malware. This is the bst solution to remove the problem of the infection of XP Antivirus 2010 malware infection in XPS Dimen 600. I suggest you to install Spyware Doctor because this is the best anti-malware available. It will be able to monitor all the activities that are going on within the system. Thus, the applications or programs causing the problems in the system will be ultimately removed from the computer.