Thread: Ave.exe has disabled everything

Ave.exe has disabled everything

One of the exe file has attacked on my computer. It removed parts of AVG anti-virus as well as most of malwarebytes. When i gonna perform the system restore the it also not going to complete and taking too long time, system goes to freeze and locks me out.
    I tried to get more and more information to resolve this issue from different threads about this virus on the site but nothing is working. I'm wondering if there is anything else anyone can suggest.

The file named as ave.exe is actually the installation file of a long list of roguewares that comes recently on the web. The ave.exe is the later version of av.exe which has been attacking computer users some time earlier.

You need to consider about the list of roguewares which come from the ave.exe file:

Roguewares created for Windows XP:

1. XP Smart Security or XP Smart Security 2010
    2. XP Antimalware or XP Antimalware 2010
    3. XP Security Tool or XP Security Tool 2010
    4. XP Internet Security
    5. XP Defender Pro
    6. XP Security
    7. Total XP Security

Ave.exe is the strongest and controlling component of each program from fake antispyware group, that consist the following programs:
    Total Vista Security, Vista Security Tool 2010, XP Security Tool 2010, XP Antimalware 2010, XP Defender Pro , Total XP Security, Vista Smart Security 2010, Vista Defender Pro, Vista Antimalware 2010, XP Smart Security 2010.

Ave.exe infiltrate PC with the help of Trojans. Once the Trojan gets installed and activated, it is capable to download ave.exe and store it in the following location :
    %AppData% folder (%AppData% is the C:\Document and Settings\[your username]\Application Data).

Then After, the same Trojan do the configure for ave.exe to run automatically during you allow any program to be start by changing the file associations with “.exe” extension.

When ave.exe is being activated to rung, it can block the execution of different programs as an attempt to scare you into thinking that your computer in some serious issues . The program can also perform some unwanted activity through which which your computer can be in the harm section with nag screens, fake security alerts and notifications from your Windows task bar. You can remove it and this is one of the solution to resolve it.

Yeah, you have only one possible solution is to remove it permanently from the computer memory and protect your computer for next time. There is some simple suggestion and guidance via you can delete it permanently from the system. Use this link to get more information about how to delete ave.exe file from the system.