Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-04-2010

KAV FS 6.0.4.1212 Nonpaged Memory Leak

Hello, recently I have upgraded to the KasperSky Anti Virus FS 6.0.3.837 to KasperSky Anti Virus FS 6.0.4.1212 and then observed that the Nonpaged memory pool is started to fill up and it has crossed the limit of the 200 MB. If the limit get increased then it will be harmful for another applications and services. If you are having any solution or the suggestion for this problem, then please help me to find out the solution.
Old 15-04-2010

Re: KAV FS 6.0.4.1212 Nonpaged Memory Leak

Hello, I was also having the same issue few weeks ago and then for solving my problem I simply call to the kaspersky for the problem of the Paged Poor memory and then they told me to use the Kaspersky AV for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition. And then I simply perform that and then come to know that the memory use is not greater, but it is less. So, you can perform the same and get solved for your problem.
Old 15-04-2010

Hello, I am not understanding the exact reason behind your problem. If you provide some or the other more details for this, then I will able to understand the your problem. So, simply provide me more details for this. If you are having any log file, for this then provide that to me. So, I can identify the reason behind that. So, provide the more details for this, so, I can solve your problem.
Old 15-04-2010

Hello, We are also getting the same problem in our server and then we simply downgrade it to the older one. And now all of the applications and resources are working fine. So, if you want to get the solution for your problem then you must need to make use of the older version of the Kaspersky and get the problem solved. It will not give you any kind of the problem. So, simply use that and solve the problem.
Old 15-04-2010

Hello, I have tried to use it and then come across the same situation. The limit of the Nonpaged Memory Leak had been increased and that start effecting to the applications and other resources. So, I simply remove that and then install the older one. As I have confirmed from the Kaspersky that it is the bug. And it will be fixed shortly. But, as we are not having time to wait, I have simply started to use the older one, till the newer version, wont come.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,