Thread: Windows 7 Bluetooth ICS - Connected, but 'No Internet Access

Windows 7 Bluetooth ICS - Connected, but 'No Internet Access

There is a problem with the internet connection which i am getting with the Windows XP Pro SP3 installed in the Toshiba Portage M750-S7258 Windows 7 through Bluetooth PAN. Windows 7 Bluetooth ICS - Connected, but 'No Internet Access And i am unable to fix the issue so if any one having the solution for the same then let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 Bluetooth ICS - Connected, but 'No Internet Access

Have you check the same in some other computer? If not then check it another computer which will show the connectivity for the same is available or not. If then connectivity is not there then the problem is with then device only otherwise the problem is with the system on which you are running the same. So do the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

I have did the same as you have said but i have not got any solution as the device in another computer is working all fine and having the no issue with the same. So i think that the problem is with the system only which is not responding for the connectivity in the same. So help me more with the same issue as i am unable to resolve the issue.

If the problem is still persisting so it is better to contact the Manufacturer for the help as they might have gone through the same problem before and having the solution for the same on there site. If possible they will provide you the driver for your help. So call the Toshiba tech support as you are having the problem with the Toshiba only and sort out the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fish View Post
    If the problem is still persisting so it is better to contact the Manufacturer for the help as they might have gone through the same problem before and having the solution for the same on there site. If possible they will provide you the driver for your help. So call the Toshiba tech support as you are having the problem with the Toshiba only and sort out the issue.
    As i have no option left other then taking the help from the Toshiba Tech support i will take there help. Anyways thanks for all your help that you have given me regarding the same.