Thread: Select applications to use TC

Select applications to use TC

Hi,
    I just wanted to know that is it possible to make TrustConnect to be used only with the selected applications. As I am planning to use TrustConnect at work as i want to connect with the several sites and the application with the real company IP. I am using Internet Explorer for the company purpose and Google Chrome for private surfing. Just confirm me that can i set up TrustConnect in a way that the browser IE will use direct connection and the Chrome and the Mozilla will use TC. If there is such option available then i would like to know much more about it.
    Thank you.

Re: Select applications to use TC

As i know that there is no such feature like you have mentioned in your post and as you have stated that you need to use the internet connection with the company ip then i think to a certain extant it is possible with some settings. If you have a small set of the sites and applications that you need to connect to with a real company IP then you may need to add the direct network routes to them and not through a TrustConnect.

I don't think that there is such kind of feature present with the trustconnect of the comodo. The Comodo TrustConnect which is a program and it secures your internet connection by creating an encrypted connections to the Comodo's servers. With this feture you can protect your data from stealing. So if you want to have it then you can ust try it free version and then if you are satisfied with it then you can buy it.

I also use this service from the comodo which is a great tool and it has the great feature for the secure internet browsing. So if you want then you can have it on you computer and then you can check it with all the requirements which you want to have as you have stated in your post. You can also check out with the information on the official website of the comodo where you can get the whole settings and the information about TrustConnect.

As many of the users they have said that it is not possible to use it with the TrustConnect, so i think the features which you get with it, you have to use that only and don't think for extra work for a particular service. And also you can go on the google search and there you can check out some of the information on which you want then if you get some then please post here, i also wanted to know on this topic.