Thread: Won't extract Comodo Antispam

Won't extract Comodo Antispam

I am facing the problem while installing the comodo Antispam. I am trying to install the comodo antispam and at the time of installation it ask for that “I want to continue”, since the Norton 2009 is installed on my computer system. But I have already uninstalled and I am using AVG. When I press yes then it start to install but fail because it can not be extracted and when I press “ok” it rolls back the installation. So I need the help for the Won't extract problem of Comodo Antispam

Re: Won't extract Comodo Antispam

I will suggest you to download the comodo antispam beta and then give the bit installer a dissimilar file name. It will better if you do a manual antivirus scan on your computer system and remove any threat you find. While this process is going on do not download anything else from internet and also avoiding surfing the net. After that for time being switch off the antivirus you are using on your computer stem and then try to install it on your system.

Steps mentioned in the above reply will definitely solve your problem if not then do the following steps. Enable the scanning of real time file system but not the real time email scanning. After that restart your computer system, there may be chances that antivirus software on your computer system will not allow some process of CAS. For that you have to set the privileges for the specific process. After setting of the privileges you have to restart your computer system.

Thanks for the reply,
    But my friend I have followed each step you have said but till now the problem is not resolved. For precise information about the problem I am using Comodo Antispam version 2.7.0.11 and my current operating system is window XP. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Just follow these step this will resolve your problem.
    1. First of all download the Norton Removal tool from its official site.
    2. Save the file on the desktop
    3. Now double click on the Norton Removal tools.
    4. Follow the instruction given on the screen.
    5. Reboot your computer system and you will be asked to follow some procedure you have to just follow those procedures.