Thread: XMPlay ERROR! This file has been tampered with and MAY BE INFECTED BY A VIRUS!

XMPlay ERROR! This file has been tampered with and MAY BE INFECTED BY A VIRUS!

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I have Xmplay ver. 3.4.2.111 application and it is not able to respond or function. I use Comodo security tool. I have no idea but I have found that the security application may be the cause. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: XMPlay ERROR! This file has been tampered with and MAY BE INFECTED BY A VIRUS!

The problem could well being related to the a threat that is a virus may be affecting the same. it could be that he application is not able to work. So in order to make the issue to be sorted out it is necessary that you run a scan check method that may help in sorting the problem that you are facing. In order to get the things work well for you scan the system with the security toll you have.

Re: XMPlay ERROR! This file has been tampered with and MAY BE INFECTED BY A VIRUS!

It could not be the security tool that is affecting the same or the make the application not to respond. In order to make things to work out essentially well or perform for the same it is indeed necessary that you check out by making the system to be scanned thoroughly. It may then detect the threat that is affecting and may allow the application to function.

Well it could be that the application is not able to cope well with the system hat you use. It could be that the operating system is not able to support the application. So it would be better that you check out for the support file that may help in making the issue to be sorted out well. For that you need to check out for the required and necessary ailments.

The application may have issues related to it. I is essential that the application installer file to be well or be without any issue. Do look out that there is no bugs appended to it. In order to make the things to be worked or get sorted out all you need to do is to process or function well by getting the other pack of the installer. This may then help in working of the application then.

Try running or installing the application under safe mode. This may then help in working or functioning of the application. Do look out for the issue that is as safe mode do not have features embedded to it. This is the reason that the application is not able to work as Windows 7 has high features. So disable them by performing clean boot. Hope this may help.