Thread: There is no connection to free hotmail account

There is no connection to free hotmail account

Currently I am having windows Live mail and the Thunderbird 3 which is installed on the window server RC beta. I am trying to use the latest stable release of COMODO secure email but it is crashing Thunderbird after receiving number of errors. I have no idea what is the problem but I need the solution to solve these errors. I will be waiting for the related replies. In short I am facing the problem of no connection to free hotmail account

Re: There is no connection to free hotmail account

I was also facing similar problem and getting the following errors. While opening the Thunderbird the COMODO box gives the alert message that “Receiving mail - connecting to pop3.live.com”. After that the next alert message comes which has the description like this “secure pop connection to pop3.live.com on port 995 redirected from 996 failed. Data receiving error while connecting to ssl server”. After that it gives me the error of connection time out.

I think you are facing the problem with the Secure email protocols. Well I like to use this Comodo Secure Email because it is having the option of one time certificates after that it does not ask for any thing. This capability gives the user an option of choosing the software to install or not to install on the system. Till now I am not facing any such kind of problem.

Well this may solve your problem since Comodo secure email is having the following issues which are not resolved. Comodo secure email does not support secure socket layer with the SPA turned on. It is also facing minor issues with the Thunderbird 3 and also with the IMAP protocols. One more thing plug-in provided with CSE do not start in windows xp 64bit.

Outlook plugins of CSE is having following features.
    1. CSE has the improved integration with the outlook.
    2. User is allowed to configure from outlook Tools->Options->Comodo SecureEmail.

3. It also provides the native support for all the possible outlook transport protocols.
    4. CSE also support the overrideing of outlooks encryption and signe buttons.