Thread: Unwanted email account

Unwanted email account

I am having the the desktop computer system which has the Windows XP operating system installed in it. This desktop also has the Comodo AntiSpam software installed. This application has many unwanted email account in it, So i want to know how can i delete them from this application and from my system. It will be really helpful because i am not able to do it by myself.

Re: Unwanted email account

You are having the desktop computer system with the Windows XP operating system and it has the Comodo AntiSpam software installed in it. There are many email accounts configured in the Comodo AntiSpam software which are unwated to you. So you want to remove them. If you are having the Comodo AntiSpam 2.5 and later then you can do it. Otherwise not.

For removing the unwanted email accounts from the Comodo AntiSpam application you have installed in your system first open this application and then go inside the email account page in this application. You will be able to see the accounts and put them in the monitoring. Now select the email account which you want to remove and delete and click 'Remove' button to remove it.

I am also having the same kind of issue with the Comodo AntiSpam application but i am using the 2.1 version of this application. So how can i Remove the email accounts from the Comodo AntiSpam 2.1, I am trying to remove it from many days but not able to do so. I hope that you people can help out in resolving this issue. So i am waiting for the reply from you people.

I am not sure that you can remove the email accounts from the Comodo AntiSpam 2.1 application or not. So i will advise you to upgrade the Comodo AntiSpam application installed in your system to Comodo AntiSpam 2.5 or Comodo AntiSpam 2.6 because both of these version are having the option for removing or disabling the email accounts in the Comodo AntiSpam.