Thread: How Comodo's IMA will work in the new version 4?

How Comodo's IMA will work in the new version 4?

I was wondering about how the comodo’s IMA is going to work in the new version 4 of internet security software. According to me it is similar to a virtual BB. I am saying this on the basis of the result which I have received while using this online. Hence, I need to know the answers for some questions such as how CIMA will work in CIS4, what will be the effect and will it have the on access running.

Re: How Comodo's IMA will work in the new version 4?

According to me CIMA will behave as another form of heuristic with activity blocker in CIS version 4. That mean you are going to have AV heusristics and behavior blocker plus CIMA which will work together on that side. I think this information will be helpful to you. If not I will be waiting for your response.

I suppose that in the CIS CIMA function, comodo contain algorithms that is going to take long time for execution in the real time or during the time comprehensive scan. Hence, CIS may provide alert and some suspect behavior and will offer the opportunity for performing further analysis. In this pattern CIMA will enter a decision making process.

Comodo Internet Security version 4 consist of new graphical user interface. This is a result of hard work done by the Usability study group members who has invested their valuable time for designing a new brand graphical user interface. Comodo Time Machine is better known with the name Comodo DiskShield

According to me CTM is a new name for the comodo Diskshiel with the new architecture. That will allow your computer system to go back if something goes wrong. There are number of usability which makes it easy for everyone to use CIS and still preventing your basic line of defense.