Thread: Computer infected with Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT

Computer infected with Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT

I am having the desktop computer system which is infected with the Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT virus. I am not able to remove it from my desktop computer system. So i am here to get the information about the Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT and what can i do to remove it from the desktop and to keep away from this in the future.

Re: Computer infected with Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT

You are having the desktop which is infected with the Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT virus according to you and your are not able to remove it from your desktop computer system. First of all i want to know that how did you come to know that your system is infected with the Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT virus. May be you are not having the updated antivirus.

I will advise you to install the antivirus program in your desktop for protecting the computer from the infections like the Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT and others if you are not having any. So i will advise you to download and install the AVG antivirus from its website. After the download and installation and first update the virus database of it. After that scan for the viruses and delete them from your system. It will also remove the Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT virus.

If you are already having the antivirus program installed in your desktop computer then also you are not able to remove this virus from your desktop computer system then might be the virus database of the antivirus program is not upto date. So first of all connect to the internet and update the database. Again scan for the viruses in the system and when search completes delete all the viruses from the system.

The Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT is one of the type of Trojan infection from the more than 850 malicious variations. The detection and the removal of this virus is not easy at all, may be you antivirus program may not detect it. So use the anti-malware program terminate this parasite which is made for it. So download and install the SpyHunter's Malware Scanner. It will properly scan and delete the Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT virus.

You can remove the Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT virus from your system manually. For doing that first of all you should stop the Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT process from the task manager of the system which is running. So open the task manager, go to processes and terminate the Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT process by right clicking it. Now open the Windows Registry Editor from the RUN. Enter "regedit" and press enter. Now search for "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT." When found select it and delete from the system.