Thread: Svchost.exe trying to connect to random IPs

Svchost.exe trying to connect to random IPs

Hi all,

Svchost.exe file for those who run from dynamic link library service is a normal host process name. Svhost.exe file located in the system of % systemroot% \ \ system32 folder. At startup, Svchost.exe checks the registry to load the location to build a list of services. This will run at the same time many Svchost.exe. Each Svchost.exe's answer contains a set period of service, so that separate services must rely on how and where Svchost.exe start. when i am trying System32 \ svchost.exe Source IP Address: 0.0.0.0 Source Port: 1799 target IP address: 222.73.86.250 .Source Port: 8001 Action: intercept . Its get error. Please suggest.

Firewall, the information displayed shows the connection of the virus have been prevented, but the virus still exists. You can use the latest version of antivirus software on a thorough anti-virus systems, such as Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009, good results. All the best.

You should not have to make the connection to be updata svchost.exe's. And from time to time after the connection IP address are different, but occasionally a few are the same. Today I observed in the Active Ports in the results that svchost has generated connected. I immediately put an end to this process. As a result, my volume control, a number of other applications are ineffective. Eventually, even my own desktop theme suddenly changed to go to windows classic. Really odd, do not know me, the end of that process, or by the invasion of the remote Control. Check and reply.

Re: Svchost.exe trying to connect to random IPs

You need to click "Start" menu / Settings / Control Panel / Administrative Tools, double-click to open "Local Security Policy", select "IP Security Policies on Local Computer", in the right pane, right-click an empty space, pop-up shortcut menu, select "Create IP Security Policy", then pop up a wizard. In the wizard click "Next" button, naming the new security policy; then click "Next", it shows "Secure Communication Request" screen, the screen to "activate the corresponding rules of the default" left hook to remove, click "Finish" button to create a new IP Security Policy. Check and reply.

You nee to right-click the IP Security Policy, in the "Properties" dialog box, the "Use Add Wizard" left hook to remove, and then click "Add" button to add a new rule, then the pop-up "new rules of property" dialog box, on the screen click on "Add" button to bring up the IP Filter List window; in the list, first the "Use Add Wizard" left hook to remove, then click on the right side of the "Add" button to add a new filter. All the best.

You need to go into the "Filter Properties" dialog box, first of all to see is addressing, the source address selection "Any IP Address", target address select "My IP address"; click on the "agreement" tab, in the " Select a protocol type "drop-down list, select" TCP ", then" this port "under the text box enter" 135 ", click" OK "button (left), so that adds a shield TCP 135 (RPC) port on the filter, it can prevent the outside world through the 135 port connected to your computer. Click "OK" back to the filter list dialog box, you can see a strategy has been added, repeat the above steps to add a TCP 137,139,445,593 ports and UDP 135,139,445 port, as they establish the corresponding filter. Repeat the above steps to add TCP 1025,2745,3127,6129,3389 port shielding strategy, the establishment of a good filter these ports, and finally click "OK" button. Check and reply.