Thread: ardamax keylogger 3.0

ardamax keylogger 3.0

My computer got affected with this virus which is called ardamax keylogger 3.0, it is a keylogger and it was caught by the Comodo antivirus, i deleted it with the help of the antivirus, but after reboot it was caught again in my computer. I don't know how to remove this virus from the computer and also help me to find some information related to it which can help me to remove it safely from the computer.

Re: ardamax keylogger 3.0

As i have noticed this software as a virus file which is a comercial keylogger and with this software any of the data could be stolen from other computer, even in the trial version of it. The Keylogger can be embeded into any of the executable program through the program configuration and also can be configured to send through the email anything that is tested on the keyboard, silently, hidden from processes. It is a harmful software which hsould not be isntalled in a particular computer.

I think if you want to remove it then the best thing is to block it with the help of a security tool which can help you to avoid the use of this software on your computer. I think you need to try to use the easiest way to block this software which can be possible with the Comodo Internet Security tool. It will help you to block it and also from the leakage of the data from your computer.

I was able to remowe it from the computer with the help of Malwarebytes. I noticed that this software which is called ardamax keyloger is a dangerous virus tool but now it is easy for me to remove it. As it is easily downloaded from the internet because of it became more popular with the users and you can easily find a "crack" for the fully activation of this tool. So don't need to worry and you can also remove this software with the help of the above tool.

You can also remove Ardamax Keylogger by the manual removal method, to do this just follow the steps:

You need to kill the related processes like:
    akl.exe, akv.exe, nsk.exe

Then you need to delete the registry values:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Ardamax Keylogger
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\NSK
    • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ardamax Keylogger Lite
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\App Paths\akl.exe
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ardamax Keylogger

After that you need to delete the directories of this software:
    C:\Program Files\Ardamax Keylogger
    C:\Program Files\NSK