Thread: Permanent reboot after installing CIS on WHS

Permanent reboot after installing CIS on WHS

Hello friends,
    I have a computer which runs on Windows XP operating system and also i hae installed Comodo Internet Security tool on the Windows Home Server. After that now the server always reboots constantly and I am unable to do anything with my computer. Please help me to solve this problem i am not understanding why this problem is happening with my computer. Thanks in advance.

Re: Permanent reboot after installing CIS on WHS

I just wanted to know that which version of Comodo Internet Security you have installed on your comptuer. Have you installed the CIS via Comodo Endpoint Security Manager console or you have installed it from the setup file. I think the problem which you are facing, it is by the ESM Agent that was normally installed on your WHS. I think you need to try it by going through the safe mode.

I think you have a problem with your computer and your computer has a virus which is creating this problem. So i think you need to uninstall the comodo internet security tool from the computer and then you can try to remove the virus with some of the best and the updated antivirus which can remove this virus from the computer and after that you can install the comodo internet security tool and use this service error free.

The problem may be serious and after some time you will lose your computer, as it will corrupt all the data. So to avoid this problem you need to go to the safe mode and from there you need to go to the control panel and from there you need to remove all the files related to the CIS and after that check out for the virus infection with some good antivirus tool like Avast, remove all the virus infection and after that you will solve the problem.

This problem is faced by most of the people and to solve this problem you need to format you local drive i.e C: drive and then after formatting it you can will now install the windows xp operating system and then you can also set the settings for the best support for the applications. After that the problem will be solved and then you can check out the CIS applicaton on your computer by installing it.

I think you need to format your computer and then you can use some other internet security tools like avast internet security tool which is a great tool which helps us by blocking all the unwanted redirecting websites and also with this tool you can also scan your computer for the virus infection, and if it detects then you can remove it with the help of the delete option and you can also move it to the chest. So try this tool instead of CIS.