Thread: Suitable Adware removal tools for Windows

Suitable Adware removal tools for Windows

Hi,
    I need some help for getting adware tools for Windows. I have multiple pc at my office and each are running on different version of windows. Like Windows XP and Windows Vista. I am fed up with adwares now. I got lots of spam in mails which sends popups on the screen. I need some tools to deal with this. What you suggest for such protection.

Re: Suitable Adware removal tools for Windows

Ad-Aware scans your PC for files 'spy' (also known as spyware) and helps you remove them quickly and safely. You can choose the modules to remove, store log files, and customize the program menu and the detection of auto scan publicity and the possibility to use it through command line. It is an nice tool to deal with virus issue on windows.

No spies is a very easy to use tool capable of detecting small programs can get into your PC without your notice, in the form of worms, trojans, backdoors, spyware, adware or hijackers, invading your privacy as a user, collecting personal information without your permission, causing configuration changes and performance in the system and even harming your connection speed.

For mails you can use Eudora. It Features include: powerful filters, support for multiple email accounts, support plug-ins that enhance the ability of the program, improved text display capabilities, drag and drop, configurable toolbar, floating window boxes, book Address configurable, new support for stationary posts, mail control improved IMAP support, sophisticated message display, support picture messages including, automation and PureVoice options - a program that records and plays back the voice and allows you to send messages voice within their own e-mails, these voice messages can be played with the push of a button by the receivers.

Pegasus Mail is a comprehensive customer email program which includes among others the following functions: secure encryption of messages with the ability to use encryption systems of other companies, up to 64 objects that can be incorporated to messages, support for all possible encoding of a file attached, editor, complete with spelling correction, possibility of glossary for quick entry of common phrases and text, message filtering rules, support delivery test readings unwanted full-featured address book, distribution lists, etc.

The Bat is also a E-mail client packed with features, small size and easy to use. Supports multiple mailboxes IMAP / POP, multiple users, easy to navigate interface, floating toolbars, PGP support, one of the best message filtering systems, advanced reporting, etc. The functions of the mail server, mail shipments from all accounts, and create subfolders are not available in this trial version.