Thread: Can't connect to an open network with Qosmio

Can't connect to an open network with Qosmio

Hi there, I have an issue with the Toshiba Qosmio which i have recently bought but when i am trying to connect it to the wifi network in a shopping mall i have got that it Can't connect to an open network with Qosmio . I have checked that network was there but only i am unable to get the connectivity. So help me with the issue.

Re: Can't connect to an open network with Qosmio

First let me know whether your router is using the Wireless N or Wireless G? So it could be possible that both your system and router both are using the same network because of which you are getting this kind of issue. So it is better to upgrade the router of the same and then try to connect the wifi with the same. Hope this will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    First let me know whether your router is using the Wireless N or Wireless G? So it could be possible that both your system and router both are using the same network because of which you are getting this kind of issue. So it is better to upgrade the router of the same and then try to connect the wifi with the same. Hope this will work.
    Hey i have did the same and my system starts working but my friend is having the same configuration and now his Toshiba Qosimo not turning ON. As only the light for charging is coming but not booting. So help me with the same.

This seems to have the problem with the battery which is not recognizing easily. So it is better to check first for the power that it is properly flowing through the circuit or not. After that if that is not working then replace the battery if it is under warranty period. Replace with the new battery and then check whether problem persist or not.

It is better to ask your subscriber for the problem if it is in warranty period this seems to have the issue with the some power. So asking about the same to the manufacturer is then best you can do with the same. So call up the Toshiba for support and work with the same. Also Check out the link given below to work with the same issue.
    Toshiba Qosimo not turning ON.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    It is better to ask your subscriber for the problem if it is in warranty period this seems to have the issue with the some power. So asking about the same to the manufacturer is then best you can do with the same. So call up the Toshiba for support and work with the same. Also Check out the link given below to work with the same issue.
    Toshiba Qosimo not turning ON.
    All the help given by is appreciated i will advise my friend the same and see whether the problem will resolved or not.