Thread: Comodo internet security fails to detect malicious website

Comodo internet security fails to detect malicious website

Recently i was viewing some images of the black labrador dog at the google. On that i clicked on the last photo. When i clicked on it, a fake scan of fake antivirus started on the browser and it was not able to let me exit. It was telling me to download the fake antivirus. However, the Comodo which is installed on my computer took no action. Later when i visited the same site by using G-DATA antivirus it detected that virus. I want to know that why my comodo does not detected the virus.

Re: Comodo internet security fails to detect malicious website

The same exact thing was happened to me a month back and i was redirected to a fake online scan as you were. It started scanning my computer without taking my permission and the antivirus did not detected it and i am surprised that the defense plus it was failed to alert me about this virus in program files which was created. I really don't feel secure with the comodo antivirus and i am switching to another one.

I think you need to check out for the update that can fix this problem. Whenever you feel like that your computer's antivirus is not able to detect any of the virus on your computer and also it is unable to delete then i think you need to have the update for the same antivirus and after having it if you don't solve your problem then you need to some other security tool.

The only one thing that I have noticed to remove this virus and slove it is that you need to download the AVG link scanner. AVG link scanner is a tool which works with any of the antivirus. If you combine AVG link scanner with the comodo, i am sure that it will block all the fake antivirus and also the bad websites from loading before they do any thing in your computer and harm with a virus infection.

As far as i know, i have found that the trend micro web protection which is an add-on. It is a ip-blocker but it is based on the behaviour of the analysis. It is the best and the perfect complement to the linkextend and the comodo verification engine. So if you want then you can use it with the Comodo and then you can also solve your problem with the comodo internet security tool on your computer.

I think if the internet security tool of the comodo is not working and it is not able to find the virus on the web by blocking it from the computer then i think that you need to check it with the official website of the comodo and also if you want then you need to wait for the update which can help you to fix this problem with the comodo internet security tool. This is the problem faced by most of the users and you don't need to worry as they are developing a fix for the problem.