Thread: Please help: NB205 - WPA2 compatible?

Please help: NB205 - WPA2 compatible?

Hi there, i am having an query that i think can be sorted out here only. I am having an NB205-N310 which supports the WPA2 connection. Also i am having the Zyxel router which i have set to the WPA2-AES security. So Please help: NB205 - WPA2 compatible? that the model is having compatibility with the WAP2. Thanks in advance.

Re: Please help: NB205 - WPA2 compatible?

I am using the same model that you are talking about and having no issue. I am running the Toshiba NB205 with the Windows 7 in which i am configured the WAP2-AES and could not found any kind of issue with the same system. But don't know about any other Windows. so if you are having the Windows 7 then use the same.

As you are worried about the running the WPA 2 the router which you are using i can tell you that there is no compatibility issue in the same. So it is better to run the. If you find any kind of issue then install then download Windows XP Service Pack 2 of the Wi-Fi Protected Access 2. If you are Windows XP then this is useful for you.

For running Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) computer, they can already use Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) / Wireless Provisioning Services Information Element (WPS IE) Update. This update provides a new Wi-Fi Alliance certification for wireless security support, which can enhance the Windows XP wireless client software. This update also allows you to more easily connect to wireless Internet access equipped with the safety of public spaces. The location is also known as "Wi-Fi hot spots.". More on here about the same .

Quote Originally Posted by Snake08 View Post
    For running Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) computer, they can already use Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) / Wireless Provisioning Services Information Element (WPS IE) Update. This update provides a new Wi-Fi Alliance certification for wireless security support, which can enhance the Windows XP wireless client software. This update also allows you to more easily connect to wireless Internet access equipped with the safety of public spaces. The location is also known as "Wi-Fi hot spots.". More on here about the same .
    Thanks for providing me this link which sorted out all the doubt and confusion about the problem which i am getting.